As if It's Your Last Romanized

Give you all of this baby. Uh imma fall in love baby.


Blackpink 블랙핑크 Lisa As If It S Your Last Mv Moda Stilleri

As if tomorrow doesnt exist.

. I be the Bonnie and. As If Its Your Last Single Released. You gon finna catch me uh.

Uh Imma fall in love baby. As if Im your last love. We ride or die Xs and Os.

Call me pretty and nasty. Cause we gonna get it my love. Call me pretty and nasty.

You can bet it on black. Call me pretty and nasty. Kpop_lyrics_100As If Its Your Last 마지막처럼ROMANIZEDNeo mwonde jakku saenggaknaJajonsim sanghae aega taEolguli.

My love you can bet it on. You gon finna catch me. As If Its Your Last Korean.

Uh Imma fall in love baby. Cause we gonna get it my love. Saigo no you sa-sa-saigo no you.

You gon finna catch me uh. I am your last love. Cause we gonna get it my love.

Sai go no yoru no you love. Uh give you all of this baby. You gon finna catch me.

Black we gon double. Uh give you all of this baby. Call me pretty and nasty.

As if its the last as if its the last. Like its the last night love. Like its the last love Li-li-like its the last love.

It was released as a standalone single via YG Entertainment on June 22 2017 and was made available to digital outlets. Uh Imma fall in love baby. Uh give you all of this baby.

BLACKPINK - AS IF ITS YOUR LAST Romanized Lyrics neo mwonde jakku saenggakna jajonsim sanghae aega ta eolguli tteugeobgo gaseumeun gyesok ttwieo nae momi mamdaero an dwae eojireowo neon han jumui. Give you all of this baby. Like its the last love Li-li-like its the last love.

Call me pretty and nasty. Call me pretty and nasty. With my last love at night Lisa Last night last night With my last night love Last night last night Tomorrow will never come Uh Imma fall in love baby You gon finna catch me Uh give you all of this baby Call me pretty and nasty Cause we gonna get it My love you can bet it on Black we gon double The stack on them whoa.

As if its the last night love. Uh give you all of this baby. We gon double the stack on them whoo.

I be the Bonnie and you be my Clyde. The song was written by Teddy Park Brother Su and Choice37 whilst production was handled by Future Bounce Teddy Park and Lydia Paek. Lisa Uh Ima fall in love baby.

You can bet it. Uh Ima fall in love baby. All Rights Administered By YG Entertainment Artist.

BLACKPINK - AS IF ITS YOUR LAST Romanized Lyrics neo mwonde jakku saenggakna jajonsim sanghae aega ta eolguli tteugeobgo gaseumeun gyesok ttwieo nae momi mamdaero an dwae eojireowo neon han jumui morae gata jabhil deut jabhiji anha. Naeil ttawin eobtneun geotcheoreom. As if theres no tomorrow.

As If Its Your Last Album. As if its the last as if its the last. Majimakcheoreom is a song recorded by South Korean girl group Blackpink.

You gon finna catch me. Cause we gonna get it. Ashta ga konai you love.

You gon finna catch me.


Genius Romanizations Blackpink Blackpink Romanized Lyrics And Tracklist Genius Blackpink Genius Lyrics


Netizens Wonder What Happened To The Blackpink Members Solo Projects Fashion Korean Fashion Fashion Trends


Blackpink As If It S Your Last Japanese Ver Color Coded Lyrics Youtube Color Coded Lyrics Blackpink Color Coding


As If It S Your Last Blackpink Fanchant Pop Lyrics Song Lyrics Wallpaper Pop Song Lyrics

No comments for "As if It's Your Last Romanized"